60th Anniversary Celebration

Published under Press Releases

Press Release: 11-5-14

Jolley’s Pharmacy 60th Anniversary

Salt Lake City, UT

The Jolley’s Corner Pharmacies are celebrating 60 years of serving the Salt Lake community with events at each location. The Jolley’s Pharmacies have been a leader in independent pharmacy services since Joel M. Jolley founded the first “Jolley Rexall Drug” on the corner of 9th East and 9th South in 1954. Joel passed away 4 years ago but his sons, Mardy, Dean and Bryce, have carried on the family business and expanded to four locations along the Wasatch Front. The Jolley’s Pharmacies have weathered the storm of competition that has been the cause of the dwindling numbers of independent pharmacies today.

“We keep adapting to the times and meeting the needs of the medical community with unique services”, says Bryce Jolley. “We brought the compounding of medication to Utah over 30 years ago and we remain a leader in providing this medical option to the doctors and patients we serve.” Compounding is the process of: working in conjunction with a medical provider, putting together medicine in strengths and dosage forms that are not commercially available. “Medication should not be viewed as ‘one size fits all’ when a variation for a specific patient will have a better outcome. What works for 90% of patients won’t work for the other 10%. We’re here to serve that 10%.” says Dean Jolley, Pharmacist.

To commemorate their 60th Anniversary, each location is having a special open house and community celebration. The different locations will have their celebrations as follows:

Jolley’s Compounding Pharmacy 1702 South 1100 East Thursday November 6th

Jolley’s Corner Pharmacy 1676 East 1300 South Thursday November 13th

Jolley’s Sandy Pharmacy 9829 South 1300 East Thursday November 20th

Comments RSS

Leave a Reply

Copyright © 2024 Jolley's Compounding Pharmacy